SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS AND INVENTORY FINANCING
You have a successful company, but there is a problem. Your traditional working capital facilities have become limited, and you are utilizing more of your cash to cover your inventory and supplies. New opportunities are on the horizon, there for the taking, but your hands are tied.
HUB is here to help get your moving again!
Our supply-chain solution provides a funding facility and purchase-transaction process solution that has been a game changer for many small to midsize U.S. and Canadian companies. Through our partner, TradeRiver USA, our clients gain exclusive access to a paperless online transaction platform to negotiate purchases directly with their current suppliers. This program provides unsecured ‘Revolving Trade Facilities’ ranging from $100,000 to $5 Million for well-managed and financially strong companies.
Who: Buyers, Suppliers, and Importers with 2+ years in business. Great for manufacturing, retail, dealers, and rental companies.
What: Inventory, Supplies, Materials, Equipment, etc.
When: 30-120 days to repay with a revolving credit line. Suppliers are paid within 48 hours of transaction approval.
Why: Buyers save money and purchase like cash with up to a 120 days to repay at the end of the period. No daily or weekly draws. Suppliers are paid directly within 48 hours.
How: Clients gain access to a secure digital transaction platform to negotiate purchases directly with suppliers. The funding process frees working capital from the supply chain, removes administrative complexities – and costs inherent in traditional trade finance – and provides the client the leverage and flexibility of a ‘Cash Buyer’.
- Unsecured Revolving Trade Facilities from $100,000 to $5 Million
- Great alternative to owner’s equity for business expansion needs
- Unsecured facility with no requirements for LOC, Lien, or UCC Filing Statement
- No collateralization needed over products or services purchased
- Transparent Fee Structure: Just one fee per transaction – No origination or other fees
- Improves the Client’s working capital position
- Frees Working Capital locked in the supply chain
- Funds growth beyond the limits imposed by banks, ABL’s, and collateralized lenders
- Appears as a Payable on the Balance Sheet
- Will not interfere with Bank, ABL, or other finance structures
- Expands Buying Power and Flexibility
- Client’s gain the strength and flexibility of a ‘Cash Buyer’
- Secure discounts and ‘preferred buyer’ terms – accelerate payments to vendors
- Improved Client-Vendor relationships – transact directly and efficiently
- Flexible: fund transactions for products and services at any point in the supply chain